Friday, October 29, 2010

Addie Scissorhands

I'm thinking Addie wants to grow up and be like Aunt Donna...

Yesterday when I was putting Addie's hair up (I usually take the front part and do a braid over to the side and then put it all up in a ponytail), I noticed that her front braid wouldn't reach back to her ponytail.  I got really excited because I thought it was her baby hair growing out and I'm so in hopes of her having thick hair!  The next day when I was up in her bathroom helping her go to the rest room, I noticed some hair in her trash can.  I asked her where it came from and she told me she cut her hair.  Apparently she went down to the kitchen, got the scissors, gave herself a trim, cleaned up the mess and put the scissors away in her vanity table for future cuts!  If this is the only hair cut she gives herself then I was lucky because it was just the front and it just looks like long layers.

This is the first time I've had a kid cut their hair.  I thinking Addie might give us a few "firsts"!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment