Wednesday, December 1, 2010

O Turns 6

This year for Owen's birthday he wanted to have his birthday dinner at Noodles, a baseball cake and Hootinany for breakfast (which was shocking that he didn't want his usual crepes).  Owen is such a fun boy.  He is so rough and tumble but has this really sweet side.  I love that everytime O leaves the house he screams "I'm leaving OK mom!" Then "I LOVE YOU MOM!" He'll say it over and over until I say, "I love you too"  Owen is always up for a good time and likes to be silly but don't get on his bad side because it takes him a while to forgive!  Owen loves sports (basketball, soccer, baseball, football), cooking with Mom, video games with friends, playing with action figures, taking care of the garden,  collecting Jerseys, potty humor, fighting with his sister, finally being in kindergarten and playing anything with Dad and his big brother.  His favorite foods are crepes, crab legs, cinnamon rolls, cake, and hot chocolate.  We are so lucky he is a part of our family!  Love you Mr. O!!


 I should not put a picture where I look like this anywhere people can see but I wanted to remember the reaction O had to his breakfast.
 This is the gift Parker made for Owen.  Owen loves to play with little guys, i.e., lego, playmobile, star wars, sports figures, etc.   Parker made these Timberwolves basketball players out of play doh for him complete with a basketball hoop made out of legos.


No comments:

Post a Comment