Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Parties

All the kids had holiday parties at school.  Unfortunately, the last two of Addie's and Owen's parties have been at the same time but since Scott's office is so close he's been able to come over and be with Addie.  Parker's party was scheduled at the same time too but his room mom moved it to another date so I could come which was so great!

Here's Addie with her favorite friend at preschool, Naomi.  Addie calls her UmiUmi.


Here's Owen's class with his teacher Mrs. Hastings.  We love her.
This is the snack I found for Owen's class.  I had them assemble them themselves which I might not do again.  It was my attempt at having a healthy snack.  

 Here's Parks table at school.

Here is Parker with his teacher Mr. Williams.  To say Parker loves Mr. Williams is an understatement.  He is such a great teacher, he's so fun and he challenges the kids.  I wish all teachers could be like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment